It's spring around here and I'm definitely feeling it. I have a spring pastel makeup post planned out where there will be more color (think purples and blues), but today I want to show you my top blushes and lip products for easy, everyday spring looks. The selection is predominantly pink but they all have different undertones to suit different tastes.
1. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink: Although this is a light pink, it has enough color to suit a variety of tanned skin tones without looking ashy. The formula for the Pot Rouges is amazing and I can't recommend it enough.
2. Stila Convertible Color in Petunia: The formula of the Convertible Colors is very similar to the one from Bobbi Brown which makes these two my favorite cream blushes. Petunia is the perfect watermelon pink and its yellow base makes its very lovely on warm toned skin tones.
3. Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate: I've professed my love for these before. I think these are amazing throw-in-your-bag lip products that will keep your lips from drying out. The pop of color is fun but still quite subtle.
4. Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine: For paler skintones, the shade Jasmine is the perfect complement to a nude lipstick. You can wear it alone, of course, but its wonderful for layering.
5. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion: I love these kinds of uber bright blushes because, although they're initially intimidating, they look amazing on both really deep and really pale skin tones. Just make sure to use a light hand and fluffy brush if you are pale.
6. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Lover: Amongst this sea of pinks we have Lover, a pale pastel peach. I'm totally in love with this shade and the texture is amazing. You must try Illamasqua powder blushes if you haven't done so yet!
Do you own any of these? What are your top spring cheek or lip products?
SHOP THE POST