This is my second time doing the Five Product Face tag and coincidentally I used one of the same products from last time. This time around I didn't multi-task with products as much, except for the cream blush which I used on both my lips and cheeks. Lasts 5PF consisted of: foundation, bronzer, blush, cream eyeshadow, and mascara. This one consists of: liquid illuminator, foundation, cream blush, cream eyeshadow, and mascara.
01. NARS Illuminator in 413 BLKR, $30*: I applied this all over the face prior to applying my foundation for an all-around glow boost. I also dabbed some on the top of my cheek bones after I was finished with all my makeup.
02. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 53, $16: I applied the foundation all over my face with a brush and then dabbed some more using my fingers on the areas that needed more coverage-- the sides of my nose and under my eyes.
03. YSL Creme de Blush in Audacious Orange, $38: Using a stippling brush I applied this orange shade on my cheeks. Then I put a layer of it on my lips using my fingers.
04. Milani ShadowEyez Cream Eyeshadow Stick in Champagne Toast, $7: The ShadowEyez resist creasing very well so I can wear them alone without having to worry. I used my fingers to apply and blend.
05. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in Black, $15*: Last but not least, mascara of course! Eyes without mascara are like a face without brows, it's just odd.
What products would you use to achieve a five product face?
*Disclaimer: NARS Illuminator is a PR gift and the Mary Kay Mascara was sent for an old sponsored post.