Hi, lovelies! Today I have my last lipstick collection post. This time I’ll be swatching my plum/purple/vampy lipsticks. This category has more miscellaneous colors that didn’t fit into the others. I have already swatched my red, pink, and nude lipsticks. I hope you’re able to find a color you like among my collection. I still have some vampy colors on my wishlist like Rimmel by Kate Moss 107 and MAC Dark Side. I’d love to know your favorite plummy shades as well in case I find something new for my wishlist.
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine Not: The color is beautiful but the formula is so-so. I love Revlon lipsticks but I find their matte lipsticks to be too dry. I still wear it somewhat often because it’s a gorgeous berry color.
2. Milani Lipstick in Black Cherry: I have a review and lip swatches of this lipstick here. It’s such a beautiful vampy color.
3. Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Rosary: I have a review and lip swatches of this lipstick here. I think this is my favorite color-wise out of the bunch.
4. Rimmel by Kate Moss Lipstick in 04: This is my darkest and vampiest shade. It’s a blackened purple. It’s really intimidating but looks very chic.
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum: I love this Lip Butter. It’s the most wearable way to use purple on your lips.
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush: I like this color-wise but it looks uneven and splotchy on the lips. I wore it in this post.
7. Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop: This color is so cool-toned and lilac yet I absolutely love how it looks on. It contrasts with my warm skin tone a lot but I like wearing it with purple or pink eye makeup.
8. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: Berry Smoothie used to be my go-to everyday color. Then I moved on to Pink Truffle.
9. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle: It’s my lips but better. I think this color would look good on everyone.
10. Wet’n’Wild Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy: I initially forgot to swatch this one, that’s why it’s pictured alone. It’s a mid-toned purple. Very pretty! I have a lip swatch and full review here.
P.S. Thank you so much to everyone who has entered my MAC & Tarte Giveaway! You’ve written many kind words. It’s also a lot of fun to see which shades are most popular and get asked for the most. Have a nice week! 🙂