I want to acknowledge my poor presence in social media lately. I also apologize if I haven’t gotten back to your emails or replied to comments. During the same two week-ish span of time I traveled, got really ill, and had to go through final exams. Thankfully I had some queued posts so the blog kinda ran on its own. I did miss being “involved” so I’m happy to be back. I also have some fun posts planned for these upcoming summer months so stay tuned! Anyhow, here are a few blogs I’ve been loving lately. Please check them all out if you can and spread the love around the blogging community!
01. First up is one of my advertisers for May. Nina is a beautiful blogger from Slovenia and she writes Nina in the Spring. Her blog has a great mixture of beauty, lifestyle, and fashion. My favorite posts from her are particularly her nail polish posts (because her nails are really pretty and she takes great pictures) and her fashion posts! Fashion is not the topic that she posts about the most but I love her style. It’s very minimalistic/professional/chic.
02. The second May advertiser I want to showcase is Nadi. She lives in New York and writes Look Good Naked. Her blog is very very diverse. She does beauty reviews occasionally but also writes about lifestyle, motivation, and health. Nadi hasn’t been able to post too much lately because she lost her Internet for a while but be sure to follow her to see what she’ll be posting about soon. She also has her own online jewelry shop!
03. Last, but not least, the third May advertiser I want to showcase is the adorable Stephanie. She is 17 years old and from Hong Kong. Stephanie writes Love, August, a (mostly) beauty related blog. She also mixes makeup review with personal posts about her day and outings so her blog is never repetitive. She makes me wish I were in Hong Kong!
04. The Beauty Pier is written by Megan. Her blog is a mixture of beauty and fashion (mostly fashion). I love her style and her Outfits of the Day are super pretty!
05. Nothin’ Fancy Really is written by Ziva. She’s adorable and her photography is beautiful. I think her blog design is one of the prettiest out there, seriously. I love it!
06. M is for Melissa is written by Melissa, of course! 🙂 In terms of makeup, I think we’re very similar. She features things I already love or am dying to try. Her blog has a great balance of high end and drugstore makeup.
07. Hippopotamuslee is written by Jaimielee. And, for real, you have to follow her NOW (if you aren’t already). She’s a graphic designer and gosh does it show. She puts so much thought and effort into her posts. Her photography is beautiful and she posts makeup looks!!! I love bloggers that post makeup looks. And she even posts diagrams to demonstrate the eyeshadow placement of each look *gushing*. I’ve loved her blog for a long time and think she deserves 2039895 followers.
If you’re interested in advertising with The Beauty Milk, see this page for more information.