Five Product Face #2
This is my second time doing the Five Product Face tag and coincidentally I used one of the same products from last time. This time around I didn’t multi-task with products as much, except for the cream blush which I used on both my lips and cheeks. Lasts 5PF consisted of: foundation, bronzer, blush, cream eyeshadow, and mascara. This one consists of: liquid illuminator, foundation, cream blush, cream eyeshadow, and mascara.
01. NARS Illuminator in 413 BLKR, $30*: I applied this all over the face prior to applying my foundation for an all-around glow boost. I also dabbed some on the top of my cheek bones after I was finished with all my makeup.
02. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 53, $16: I applied the foundation all over my face with a brush and then dabbed some more using my fingers on the areas that needed more coverage– the sides of my nose and under my eyes.
03. YSL Creme de Blush in Audacious Orange, $38: Using a stippling brush I applied this orange shade on my cheeks. Then I put a layer of it on my lips using my fingers.
04. Milani ShadowEyez Cream Eyeshadow Stick in Champagne Toast, $7: The ShadowEyez resist creasing very well so I can wear them alone without having to worry. I used my fingers to apply and blend.
05. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in Black, $15*: Last but not least, mascara of course! Eyes without mascara are like a face without brows, it’s just odd.
What products would you use to achieve a five product face?
*Disclaimer: NARS Illuminator is a PR gift and the Mary Kay Mascara was sent for an old sponsored post.