Hello, beauties! I know this post is late considering IMATS NY
is this weekend already happened. I meant for it to go up earlier but had internet and scheduling issues. Anyhow, I’m extremely excited that I was able to attend IMATS this year. It’s an opportunity I never thought I’d be able to have. Before I started blogging, many years went by when I would see countless IMATS vlogs and pictures and think it was the awesomest thing ever. To meet a bunch of makeup artists, bloggers, and vloggers who share your passion for beauty and makeup artistry. Plus, the discounts are insane for anyone who’s not a makeup artists and doesn’t regularly get discounts on makeup. My wish list consisted of mostly Make Up For Ever, since it’s a brand I love but the price makes it a bit inaccessible to me. Here are a few of the items I was hoping to grab:
1. Make Up For Ever: Concealer Palettes, HD Cream Blush, Aqua Seal, Artisan Brushes. I already own two artisan brushes and can vouch for their craftsmanship. They are super expensive though so IMATS is the perfect place to get them.
2. Ben Nye: Banana Luxury Powder. This is a cult classic. It’s the powder made famous by Kim Kardashian although it has been a pro’s favorite for years. I already own the Ben Nye Neutral Set and am curious as to how a yellow toned setting powder would work for me.
3. Embryolisse: Lait-Creme Concentrate. Another classic, this moisturizers seems to be in every makeup artist’s kit. I’m curious to see how it lives up to its fame.
4. OCC: Lip Tars (assorted colors) and Creme Colour Concentrates in Newt and Pleasure Model. I’ve held off from trying OCC products for years because of their limited availability. Their Lip Tars are now carried at Sephora, thankfully, but what a better time to try them than when they’re discounted?
5. NYX: Hot Singles Eyeshadows. There are a lot of things I want from NYX, but the Hot Singles are the main ones. I already own several and I really like them so I can’t wait to grab some more.
6. Inglot: Last but not least, I’m looking to get some new eyeshadows from Inglot to put into my Freedom Palette. And a blush as well.
I will be doing a haul post soon where I’ll compare the things in my wish list vs. the things I actually got. Have you tried any of these products? Did you attend IMATS?