My MAC Lipstick Collection
Left to right: Impassioned, Velvet Teddy, Fan Fare, Mehr, Angel
Here’s all the lipsticks I own from MAC. Most are neutrals because I thought that if I was going to spend a lot on a lipstick it should be something I use often. They look similar in the tube but they all look different on the lips (I swear!)
MAC’s formula is very nice. The vanilla scent doesn’t bother me but I wish they were unscented. I think a dark vampy color would really complete the collection. Here’s a description of all the colors:
- Impassioned: Extremely bright in person. Such a fun color to wear. It’s a gorgeous watermelon pink. (Amplified finish)
- Velvet Teddy: This is my most used. I love it so much! Great formula. The color is my lips but better. It’s a brown colored nude. (Matte finish)
- Fan Fare: Didn’t like this one initially but it grew on me. I thought it was too dark but I must have been applying too much. It’s a medium warm toned pink. (Cremesheen finish)
- Mehr: This is such an interesting color. It’s in line with Velvet Teddy in the sense that it’s brownish, but Mehr has a definite cool pink undertone. (Matte finish)
- Angel: This is my most recent acquisition. It gets so many raves and they’re well deserved. I thought I would hate it because it’s a frost finish but the frost isn’t noticeable. It’s a cool toned baby pink. If you have warm undertones and have a hard time pulling off cool toned pinks then I really recommend this one! (Frost finish)
My favorites are Velvet Teddy and Angel.
Left to right: Velvet Teddy, Mehr, Fan Fare, Angel, Impassioned
What are your favorite MAC lipsticks? I would love to try a color that is very different from the ones I already have.