Quick Post: Products I’m Excited About
L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in “Smoldering Plum”
Maybelline Baby Lips in “Pink Punch”
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Wine Not”
These are some new products I got recently that I’ve been wanting for a long time after hearing great things about them (specially the Baby Lips!) I just swatched Smoldering Plum and Pink Punch but haven’t actually worn them out yet so I will give a sort of “first impressions” on them. I did wear Wine Not for an entire night out because I really wanted to use it so that one I can actually review. Hopefully I’ll post some pictures of it on my lips soon.
First Impressions, Maybelline Baby Lips:
- Extremely soft and moisturizing, more like a balm than Revlon Lip Butters.
- Sheer color, not as pigmented as Revlon Lip Butters but it can be built up.
- Gorgeous cool toned baby pink, very wearable (even with my warm undertones)
- Love it!
First Impressions, L’Oreal Smoldering Plum:
- Not as pigmented on the first swipe as other Infallible shades.
- It can be built up or used wet to achieve a super pigmented color with a lot of depth.
- Gorgeous shade! Love it!
Quick Review, Revlon Wine Not Lipstick:
- Very pigmented.
- Lovely color, great for fall and winter.
- Fairly long lasting, but starts to fade unevenly after some hours.
- It’s a matte but it doesn’t accentuate dryness unlike other Revlon mattes.
- Grade: A-, points deducted for the texture. It isn’t drying and doesn’t tug, but it’s not the creamiest matte I’ve used.
first impressionsinfallible eyeshadowlipstickmaybelline baby lipsquick postrevlon wine not lipsticksmoldering plum