I should have titled this post Purple/Lilac/Periwinkle Nail Polish but that would have been too long. Along with mint, lilac might be my favorite color to wear on the nails. It’s really easy to accumulate a bunch of nail polishes since they’re relatively cheap and come in thousands of colors. However, I don’t like hoarding/clutter in my collection so I get rid of unloved/bad polishes regularly. These reflect my absolute favorites.
01. Revlon Scandalous ($5): This is an alleged dupe for Deborah Lippmann’s Bad Romance (judge for yourself here). I love this glitter polish. Somehow it reminds me of Halloween but that might be because I bought it around October.
02. Aldo Deep Barney ($5): I like Aldo nail polishes quite a lot. They have classic colors in creamy finishes like this deep aubergine.
03. China Glaze Sweet Hook ($5): The formula is a bit fussy but the color is stunning. You can see it in action in my previous review of it (click here).
04. Hard Candy Pixie Pink ($4): An ill-named polish as it isn’t pink at all. Hard Candy has an impressive selection of glitters that I recommend you take a look at.
05. Urban Outfitters Crowded ($5, 2/$8): I find UO’s nail polish formula to be average-good but they do have a great color selection like this cornflower blue.
06. Hard Candy Sweet Tooth ($4): This one goes amazingly with UO’s Crowded. I reviewed Sweet Tooth and Pixie Pink previously (see swatches here).
07. China Glaze Secret Periwinkle ($5): Last but not least is one of China Glaze’s most popular colors. It’s a bright periwinkle with a smooth, creamy formula.
What is your favorite purple toned nail polish? Which one of these do you like best? Also, happy Friday!