Disclaimer: This post is a sponsored collaboration between L’Oreal Paris and Latina Bloggers Connect.
For today’s post I’m teaming up with L’Oreal Paris to bring you a nighttime look with a pop of teal. I was sent several products from their line to come up with this look which is simple and affordable (remember to always take advantage of the buy-one-get-one deals at the drugstore). I’m also hosting a giveaway where you can win some L’Oreal Paris products for yourself.
I’m also excited to announce that L’Oreal Paris is working on launching a Latina Hub soon. It will offer information, celebrity looks, and tools for Latinas to embrace and enhance their beauty. Also, L’Oreal Paris is the official cosmetics sponsor for the 15th annual Latin Grammys. On Wednesday, November 19th they will be hosting, along with Latina Bloggers Connect, a Twitter Party to talk with Latinas about how L’Oreal Paris can help empower them through red carpet moments.
I received the following L’Oreal Paris products to create a glam makeup look:
Voluminous Original Mascara, Infallible Blackbuster, Infallible Silkissime, Infallible Super Slim Liner, Infallible Original Liner, Extra Intense Liner, Colour Riche Extraordinaire, True Match Foundation.
Here’s how you can achieve this look:
1. Start by perfecting your complexion with foundation. I used the L’Oreal Paris True Match in W3.
2. Prep your eyes with an eye primer.
3. Take the Silkissime Eyeliner in True Teal and smudge it along the bottom lash line.
4. Line your lid with the 12-hr Infallible The Super Slim. I really loved this liner because the finish is matte.
5. Add some mascara to the top and bottom lashes. I used the Original Voluminous Mascara.
6. On the lips I applied a nude color from the Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Caramel Solo.
L’Oreal Paris has provided the following products for me to give away to a lucky reader:
1. Silkissime Eyeliner by Infallible
2. Colour Riche Extraordinaire
3. Voluminous Original Mascara
The giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only, I apologize. You must be a Bloglovin’ reader of The Beauty Milk and enter through the Rafflecopter widget below. The giveaway ends on November 22th.
Good luck on the giveaway, beauties!
Visit this month’s lovely large advertiser Chelsea‘s blog, Lush 4 Blush as well as Isobel‘s blog, Isobel Rose for beauty and lifestyle posts.