I actually haven’t tried a lot of Too Faced products except for some eyeshadows, the Soleil Matte Bronzer, and the Shadow Insurance (which is my favorite eye primer). I never thought I would try one of their lipsticks. However, they recently released the La Creme line which has gotten rave reviews on blogs so far. Here are my thoughts on the product:
- One of the best high-end lipstick packaging I’ve seen. It feels like a luxury lipstick
- The color range is amazing! I’m tempted by every color they have
- The formula is moisturizing and feels great on the lips
- It has a slightly slippery & buttery texture (like Revlon Lip Butters or YSL Rouge Voluptes)
- It’s pigmented but has a slight sheerness
- It has a barely noticeable scent that I can’t identify. It seems lemon-y.
I really like this lipstick, it’s very lovely. It’s one of those balm-like lipsticks, so if you prefer opaque formulas then I don’t recommend this for you. If you’re interested, the lovely Dovey from Cute and Mundane has swatched the entire La Creme line here. I hope to be able to try more things from Too Faced in the future because so far I’ve liked all their products. Hope you enjoyed this post!
Bare lips (top) and Fuchsia Shock (bottom)