01. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab: I’ve mentioned that Sheer Glow is one of my favorite foundations many times. However, I acquired a new shade and have started to wear it regularly again. I was using Stromboli but it’s way too dark and olive toned for me now. I got Stromboli a long time ago during the summer, when I was really into tanning. Punjab is a better match for me right now.
06. Milani ShadowEyez Eyeshadow Pencil in Brown Deluxe: I went through a cream eyeshadow stick craze a little while ago. I reviewed several shades from the Milani Shadow Eyez and the Rimmel ScandalEyes ranges. I still love them all but my favorite has been Brown Deluxe.
07. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude: I used this for a week straight last month. For me it has the perfect formula and it’s such a spring/summer color. I have a review of it here.
08. NARS Blush in Douceur: This blush gives me the perfect amount of warmth. It has a lovely texture and I really enjoy using it. I wish I had bought it earlier because now I’m moving onto brighter colors for summer. You can see a review and swatches here.
09. Clinique Moisture Surge Gel: This has always been one of my favorite moisturizers but it’s quite pricey so I regularly use Garnier’s Moisture Rescue Gel instead (they’re fairly similar). I got this mini as a gift with purchase and was reminded of how much I love it. I’ve already used it all up.
10. Face It Designing Cake Eyebrow in 02 Khaki Grey: I got this kit from The Face Shop during my trip to New York. I love that it’s so ashy and grey toned! My natural hair color is really dark and so are my brows. My hair’s almost black so I find that brow products that have red or warm tones to them look really off on me.
11. Laura Mercier Undercover Pot: This little pot of goodness includes two concealers, a really dry one for blemishes and a creamy salmon-toned one for undereyes. I actually don’t like them too much. The dry one is super stiff and the salmon shade is very sticky. The reason I love this pot is that it comes with the Loose Setting Powder on the bottom. I love that powder to bits!! I’ve been wanting to purchase a full size of the Setting Powder for ages but I can’t justify spending $35 dollars on it just yet.
12. Lovely ME:EX Milky Tint in Baby Peach: I love this product because it’s versatile and so fun to use. I also got it from The Face Shop. I did a Face of the Day post with it (read it here) and also featured it in my Summer Makeup post.
13. NARS And God Created The Woman Kit: I’ve been loving this palette because it’s so travel friendly. It’s smaller than my phone! I can take this palette with me and create so many looks. I have a review on it (read it here). I wonder if it’s still available since it was limited edition.
It seems that I’m loving a lot of NARS and Milani products lately. Let me know of any of your recent favorites so I can discover new products (or if you’ve done a May favorites post).